The Army knows that employment is one of the most significant issues for Army Families. The goal of the Employment Readiness Program is to assist Family Members with the challenges associated with the job-search process, particularly as they are impacted by the mobile military lifestyle. We can help you get an edge in a competitive job market.
Professional Career Development Services include:
- Career Coaching
- Job-Search Assistance
- Job Bank Book (Federal and Private)
- Resource Library
- Access to computer, fax and copier
- Free class & workshops
Family Member Resources & Job Listings at Employment Readiness 1 Stop for:
- Federal, State, & City
- Contracting and Temp Agencies
- Local Employers
Jobs with Family and MWR
- Visit U.S. Army Civilian Personnel Online.
- Click the Employment Link
- Click "Search for Jobs".
- Select "NAF Positions" from the "Special Programs" dropdown box.
- Select "Georgia" from the "State" select box and click "Get Results" at the bottom of the page.
- A listing of NAF openings throughout the state will appear. Look at the "Location" column for positions on Fort Stewart.
Click an announcement number for detailed information on duties, qualifications, who may apply and application procedures.