The 3rd Infantry Division is a vibrant community of 50,000+ military and family members with a diversity of cultures, languages and buying habits. Within the installation there are 6,000+ housing units, 2 elementary schools, a major hospital, golf course, lakes, clubs and much, much more.
What is Commercial Sponsorship?
The Commercial Sponsorship Program offers the opportunity to present your company’s message in a variety of creative ways to the military community. Sponsorship gives you access to our customers and helps you build goodwill as well as brand recognition among this loyal and growing market.
By partnering with Fort Stewart DFMWR you are helping offer an increased variety of high quality programs, events and services to a greater audience. All activities and events operated by the Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) organization are eligible for sponsorship support.
What does Commercial Sponsorship do for you?
- Identifies your product/service with the military market activities and lifestyles
- Advertises your product/service in installation publications, on-post marquee messages, post-wide e-mails, posters, flyers and much more
- Generates positive publicity about your organization
- Merchandising and promotions of products/services at event.
- Exposes your brand to top leadership and decision makers through post receptions, activities and special events
- Provides visibility of your name and logo at event on signs, banners, tickets, programs, flyers, sportswear and more
- Allows you to sample products/services at event in order to demonstrate brand attributes
- Provides access to military audience to survey target market concerning issues related to your product/service
- Recognition during scripted event announcements and opportunity to participate in the event program
Please note that the event list is not all-inclusive. Often, new events are developed throughout the year that need commercial sponsorship support. All event benefits and fees can be tailored to suit your marketing and awareness needs, as well as your budget.
Sponsorship opportunities/benefits might include
- Surveys, drawings, or contests
- Promotional giveaways
- Print advertising, signs, and banners
- Media coverage/publicity
- Use of company name/logo in promotional materials
- Product sampling
Examples of Advertising
- Monthly calendars
- Table tents
- Car magnets
- Sports banners
- Radio Advertising
Available for Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
For a comprehensive list of sponsorship and advertising opportunities available this year, along with fee information, please download the file below.
MWR Commercial Sponsorship Point of Contact: Angela Wilson
- Address: Bldg 621, William H. Wilson Ave.
- Phone: (912) 767-5118
- Email: Click here to contact the Commercial Sponsorship POC
Thanks to our longtime sponsors for their continued support of the soldiers and families of the THIRD INFANTRY DIVISION.
- Omni Financial
- NeSmith Chevrolet
- HD Supply
- Coca-Cola/Savannah Coca-Cola Bottling
- Southern Eagle Distributing